Thursday, April 10, 2008

REVELATION

When studying my Bible, I love to do word studies. Last week God gave me the word, WAIT, to study while I was studying another word so I just wrote it down to do at a later day. This morning I started my Bible study and I started with another word, MIGHT, that God gave me last night during Church. To my surprise during my study God lead me back to the word, WAIT, that He gave me last week.
My favorite scripture is: Isaiah 40:31 which says:
But they who WAIT upon the Lord shall renew their strength.................
The word WAIT jumped out at me. I went to the footnote and it says:
The word WAIT in hebrew is 'qavah' and means "to bind together by twisting"!
How AWESOME is that!!!! While we WAIT on the Lord we are not just waiting on Him to do something, we are actually being strengthened by being intertwined, twisted with Him. We are being strengthened. Now when I read, "But they who WAIT on the Lord shall renew their strength", it makes me feel POWERFUL!

THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!

0 comments: