Thursday, June 12, 2008

Making money doing what I enjoy....BLOGGING!!

I LOVE my computer and surfing the web. In the last several months I was introduced to CVS and their ECB (Extra Credit Bucks) Program and in doing so I have followed along with several blogs and I came across one that had a logo on it called Pay Per Post! My interest in Pay Per Post was immediate and through my researching it I found that it is considered as blog marketing. I decided to sign up and see what kind of money I could make to help out with our income. Last night I finally got my blog set up and I have decided to give it all I have to make this work. As we all know the economy doesn't seem to be working for us but against us right now and with much prayer behind this I am in the race to win. I think I can make some decent money to help my husband pay our bills and even put some money aside for retirement. I think that is a concern for all or most of the people my age and younger.
I have made several new friends through Pay Per Post and have learned that they really enjoy it alot.
So if you think making some extra money interest you then fill in the Pay Per Post box on the right side of my blog and give it a try . We will both benefit from it. Thanks!

1 comments:

Shionge said...

This is great if I can make you earn some money, let me know Vickie :D