Tuesday, July 8, 2008

New Glasses!

I was told about 3 years ago by my Eye Doctor that I had the beginnings of cataracts in both of my eyes and that in five years of so that I could have them removed and that surgery would not only take care of the cataracts but it would correct my vision as well. I have been wearing glasses since I was 7 years old. When she told me that, I was so excited. The thought of being able to purchase a pair of those non-prescription sunglasses excites me to no end. I've never been able to do that.
This past Wednesday I had to go for my eye exam because it has been about 3 years and I was sorta hoping that she would tell me that I was a good candidate for that cataract surgery, but.........................she didn't. She did say that they had progressed some and that I did need a new prescription. Well with the price that I have to pay for my glasses that was not good news right now. My glasses normally cost around $500 because of all the different things I have to have. I came across zennioptical.com and I am going to see about ordering my glasses form them. I believe I can save a lot of money. LOVE that!!




Here are three examles of the frames they offer. Which or the three do you think I should choose?

2 comments:

Jamie said...

How fun... a glasses-less Vickie!

Anonymous said...

I vote for the top pair! dd