Friday, July 11, 2008

Zenni Optical was on FOX news!

How exciting! I have made several post about needing new glasses and looking for some new frames and that I was looking at Zenni Optical for my frames. Well.... they were on Fox News the other night. That sorta moves them up a little notch or two on my scale for really seeking my well needed frames from them.

Here's a little info about them:
ZenniOptical.com Sells Stylish Prescription Glasses Online from $8. You will find huge selection of frames, with single vision lens, sunsensor (potochromic)lens, tinted sunglasses lens, bifocal lens and progressive lens. The Secret to Zenni’s Low Prices is that they sell only their own manufactured frames direct to the customer, with no middlemen and virtually no advertising budget.

I can't imagine being able to get frames for a little as $8.00 a pair. At that price i may buy several. I'm a seriously looking at ZenniOptical.com for my new glasses!

I think I may even include this cute little pair of blue ones in!



1 comments:

Jamie said...

Okay, so this is funny cause Hank just ordered (and I mean like 5 minutes ago) glasses from them