Friday, August 8, 2008

Weight Loss Surgery

This September 16th will be my 3 year Anniversary of my Gastric By-Pass Surgery. I have said time and again that I would do it again if I needed too. It save my life.
There are some new weight-loss surgery facilities that are designed to cater to people that need this kind of surgery and they are called JourneyLiteSM Facilities. They have three facilities up and running in Thousand Oak (LA area) California, Houston Texas, Tampa Florida, and one under construction in Cincinnati Ohio.
The centers are designed for us larger breed in mind: roomier gowns, wider hallways, chairs without arms, things that make you more comfortable and at ease. LOVE IT!!
If weight-loss surgery is something you are considering and are looking for a lapband surgeon check out these facilities.



0 comments: