Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A New Year's Priority for ME!!


I have got to get me some NEW eyeglasses and after Christmas that will be the first thing I buy for myself. I am very frugal and I will search out the best deals. I heard about Optical4Less and they are having a overstock eyeglasses cheap sale. They have some that are as low as $15.00 a pair. For that price I can get several. I've always wanted a pair of RED eyeglasses. I found this pair on their site that I would like to have made into prescription sunglasses. I have cataracts and I need some of those really bad. My eyeglasses normally cost anywhere from $400 to $600 a pair. I have to have special lens because mine are really thick plus I wear the progressive bifocals and they raise the price as well. I think I will be able to get several pair of prescription eyeglasses from Optical4Less and still save ALOT of money and with the economy in the shape it is in, I am all for that.

When I order I will also go ahead and get my husband a couple pair of their Bifocal Reading Glasses. He is always losing his and the ones with the bifocal are hard to find.

Optical4Less.com has a Virtual try on system where you can try different styles on different shaped faces to get a better idea of what will look best for you. Really alot of fun.

0 comments: