Friday, February 20, 2009

More CVS!!



I went by CVS last night on the way home from a fitting for a alteration job and I hit the jackpot. I found 3 of the Mylanta that was on clearance for $3.65, I had 3 of the $2.00 off manufacture coupons so I paid $5.83 out of pocket and received $9 ECB. Profit of $3.17. I had also received a $1.50 off any CVS feminine care product so I picked up a box of Femine Wipes for $2.49 and 23 Russell Stovers Sugar Free marshmallow hearts at 50% off. The total was $10.54. I used the $1.50 CVS coupon, the $9 ECB so then my out of pocket was $.04. I LOVE IT!!!

Between CVS, Walgreens and Target Clearanced Valentine candy I am set for awhile.

3 comments:

Nanci said...

You certainly did well on your CVS run. (Especially the Marshmallow Hearts) LOL Hope all is well with you.

Staci said...

I love CVS. I didn't go at all last week, but I try to go once a week. Our store still has tons of v-day stuff, but I am thinking they will drop it to 90% soon, then it will clear out fast! I'm gonna buy some dora v-day cards for Chloe to take to school next year. If they are still there!

Staci said...

I give my burnt grilled Cheese sandwiches to the outside doggies. Then I leave the pan outside until its stops smoking. I can't stand it when I burn them. They get SO black some days that it no longer looks like bread. LOL. I don't like any of my food burnt. I'd rather go RAW then BURNT!

I will try the frog legs, just not any time soon! If Chris picks the meat off the bone I think I could do it, I just hate seeing the little legs.