Friday, May 8, 2009

ABC 33/40 and Me!!!

I got a call from ABC 33/40 to do a segment on how I save money by using coupons!! They will be coming out Monday May 11, 2009 to film. I am a little nervous and VERY excited to be able to share with people how my family has been blessed and I have been able to bless others with using coupons. We have saved thousands of dollars and am able to have a little stock pile that we use as well as give to others in need from. Don't know yet when it will air but when I find out I will let you know.


3 comments:

Jenny said...

This is so cool. Danny told me about it while I was at FoodWorld with (you guessed it) my coupons. :)

Nanci said...

Congrats! This sounds like it could be lots of fun.

Happy Mother's Day to you, too!

Unknown said...

Hey Vickie! Thanks for your comment on Chicks with Cents! I can't wait to see you on 33/40! I read it on Crystal's blog...how exciting!!!