Friday, May 8, 2009

ABC 33/40 and Me!!!

I got a call from ABC 33/40 to do a segment on how I save money by using coupons!! They will be coming out Monday May 11, 2009 to film. I am a little nervous and VERY excited to be able to share with people how my family has been blessed and I have been able to bless others with using coupons. We have saved thousands of dollars and am able to have a little stock pile that we use as well as give to others in need from. Don't know yet when it will air but when I find out I will let you know.


3 comments:

J said...

This is so cool. Danny told me about it while I was at FoodWorld with (you guessed it) my coupons. :)

Nanci said...

Congrats! This sounds like it could be lots of fun.

Happy Mother's Day to you, too!

Amanda Mae said...

Hey Vickie! Thanks for your comment on Chicks with Cents! I can't wait to see you on 33/40! I read it on Crystal's blog...how exciting!!!