Thursday, May 1, 2008

CVS TRIPPIN!!!

This is a picture of my first trip at CVS trippin'! There have been several other very productive trips since then. My camera died is why I don't have pictures of the rest but THANKS to Crystal, this picture will just give you an idea of what I have been able to get with very little OOP (Out Of Pocket).

This order should have cost me $ 109.28 (before tax) but I paid $22.03. I walked out not only with all this in a bag but I also came out with $24.97 in ECB (Extra Care Bucks to be spent in CVS) and also I had a $40 dollar rebate coming on the Freestyle Meter. I only bought the meter because I am having to check my blood sugars now. I'm not into buying things just because they are cheap or free. If I or my family can't use it I will not purchase it. I will leave it for God to bless someone else with who needs it. Not only that but I went on-line and received $50 worth of strips (50 strips) to use with my meter and another $50 worth coming in May. The strips are what cost so much.
I tell you folks......GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME....ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD!


I LOVE CVS.......and for those of you who aren't taking advantage of their Extra Credit Bucks program you are missing out on an amazing BLESSING!!!!

It was overwhelming in the beginning and hard to comprehend but once you catch on .....it is AWESOME!! Remember when computers first entered your life, how over whelming it was? Well this is much easier.

Just in a couple of weeks I have been able to bring home hundreds of dollars worth of food, cleaning products, health and beauty aids, etc., etc. etc.................for just dollars. It has only just begun. What a BLESSING it will be able to walk up to someone who has a need and be able to fill that need with a basket or bag of goodies from my own storehouse that God has allowed me to fill thru this amazing program. Not only that but my grocery money will now stretch towards things that my family could use and need because I was able to save it in these areas that CVS is providing.

THANK YOU JESUS FOR CVS, AND COUPONS!!



0 comments: