Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Just walked in the door from my morning trip to ................CVS!!!!
I ran into Jamie in the parking lot and she told me they were out of toothbrushes and I told her I was after the Adidas deodorant. She informed me there were only about 3 left so I gave her a quick {{{HUG}}} and good-bye and took off to grab the deodorant before I even took a buggy. Does that sound awful? SORRY!!! With the money crunch and the price of groceries and gas, a GIRL GOTTA DO WHAT A GIRL GOTTA DO and I give God ALL the Praise and Glory for helping me stretch my grocery budget. Why I hadn't known and caught onto the CVS Extra Bucks Program before.......I DON'T KNOW!! I wish I had.

I had 2 coupons to get the Adidas deodorant free so I grabbed me two of them and two of the 12 pack of Charmin that was on for $5.99. I used my $4 off $20 CVS coupon, a $3 off $15 CVS coupon, 2 Adidas Free coupons ($4.99 ea.) a 25 cents Charmin manufacturer coupon and a $1 ECB. The total before any coupons was $31.08 and I paid $4.85 OOP (Out-Of-Pocket, not OPP Nicole) and received $9.98 in ECB's for future purchases. I made $5.13 today.
PRAISE YOU JESUS!!!

0 comments: