Thursday, July 10, 2008

Baby Cardinals!

Right out front of my living room window is a Dogwood tree and several days ago Danny noticed a nest in it. He noticed it when a female cardinal flew to it. We have been watching it and yesterday we noticed two little heads popping up with their little beaks open and the the Mama flew into feed them. I have watched several nest of babies birds around our house in the last several years but it never ceases to amaze me. I am in total AWE when watching God's little creatures take care of their own.
I'll try my best to get a picture posted for you. Just wanted to share that with you all. God is so AMAZING!!

4 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

I guess Crystal is going to be making trip next door to take a picture of two!

~Crystal~ said...

OR two...I meant.

Vickie said...

YEP!! When you comin'?

Shionge said...

Can't wait to see them Vickie :D