Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions!

As I have stated in my last post I am still in the market for a pair of glasses and since I found zennioptical.com . I can't seem to make up my mind on which frames to get. They have some really cute and fun frames. I'm tired of the same old Grand-ma look so I think I'm gonna step out of the box and get something totally unexpected for me. For instance this frame:



Aren't they cute! I LOVE red. Looks like Sally Jesse.

Here's a little more information about Zenni Optical:
ZenniOptical.com Sells Stylish Prescription Glasses Online. You will find huge selection of frames, with single vision lens, sunsensor (potochromic)lens, tinted suglasses lens, bifocal lens and progressive lens. The Secret to Zenni’s Low Prices
is that they sell only their own manufactured frames direct to the customer, with no middlemen and virtually no advertising budget.

0 comments: