Sunday, July 20, 2008

Good Ole' Aunt Bea!


I'm gonna be out of town for a couple of days so Danny and I went to the store to pick up a roast for me to throw in the crock-pot so he will have something good to eat when he gets home from work. The price of those roast was high enough to make you not want any. Didn't want to buy a half a cow just a roast. We decided on a pot of spaghetti instead until we went up the canned meat isle and I found something even better...........Aunt Bea from Mayberry. She's gonna be here to make sure Danny has something good to eat. Can't get no better than that, but I did make him a pot of spaghetti and he has plenty of peanut butter, boiled eggs....you know all that good protein stuff! :) When we got home and got to looking at the can of Beef Stew we got we found it has a little trivia on each can. I came in here and looked up the web-site and it is really cute especially for those Andy Griffith fans like us. Go here to check out their web-site. It has trivia , a store and all kind of neat little things.

5 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

I went to look & they even have recipes on there!

Shionge said...

Sure looks hearty Vickie and oh where are you heading by the eway? This way, my way??? :D

Gretchen said...

Got new pics and update up :)

~Crystal~ said...

Please blog about your trip or something!

Heart 4 My Home said...

I have never seen this brand before. how neat. I'm definitely going to have to check out the web site. Thanks for sharing it with us.