Thursday, July 3, 2008

L.A. GEAR


I just came across this website called L.A. GEAR. They have some very interesting things on there. The web name might make you think that they only sell to cops but that is not the case at all. L.A. Gear was founded by Los Angeles area Police officers and the business has grown and changed so much over the years that they now serve the general public, military personnel, security professionals and of course police officers.
I searched through some of the things they have and I found a nice little flashlight that I wouldn't mind having to keep in my purse. They have quite a selection of things on clearance and there is even a 4th of July sale going on.
I have a nephew over in Iraq and I'm sure that he is being protected by wearing one of the Blackhawk tactical vest that they sale on L.A.GEAR. With the way gas prices keep going up and the cost of living is sky rocketing we may just have to start thinking Survival mode and this is one web-site that can help equip you in that direction.


1 comments:

Shionge said...

I'll definitely check this out, there is LA Gear here too but more for ladies apparel.

Happy 4th July Vickie :D