Thursday, January 15, 2009

"Promises" Rehab Centers

I have never had any substance abuse problems and I have never had anyone in my circle of friends or family that have had any substance abuse problems either that I am aware of. If I did or if I knew of anyone who needed some help with these overwhelming problems I would recommend this place I found on the internet called "PROMISES" which is a drug and alcohol rehab facility. A really nice place to go where you can go and seek treatment with addiction to a variety of drugs and substances, including: Alcohol, Cocaine, Codeine, Heroin, Marijuana, Methamphetamine, Oxycodone, and many others.
They are have center in Malibu and one in West L.A. These places are GORGEOUS! I would like to just go there to chill out for a week or two.

Here are a couple of clips to watch: First one is of Malibu and the second one is of West L.A.







0 comments: