Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Danny would LOVE this!

Danny's baby is a '77 corvette. Right now she is primed gray, waiting for a long awaited paint job.
Danny LOVES to take her out and give her the gas. Normally he drives like a old man but.........not in his Vet! Sometimes I'll get my headscarf and we will take off for a cruise and it's alot of fun. When he takes off my head is pushed back into the seat back. Can't imagine what it will be like after it has a supercharger put on it. I am going to show him this turbo web-site I found, turbochargerpros.com. They have an extensive inventory of parts for all makes and models of cars and trucks and they come with full warranty.

Danny spends very little time on his car but he is always talking about upgrading things and what I've always heard as called Sup it up! I think turbo charge would be a better phrase. That sounds cool. Maybe I can do some research and sneak him in a Christmas present from turbochargerpros.com and get him on his way to turbo charging his Corvette. He would really be SURPRISED!

Turbochargerpros.com has everything you need to make your Audi, VW or any model blow the competition away. With an extensive inventory and full warranty, turbochargerpros.com has you covered.

1 comments:

Jessie said...

Sounds good to me! Hey - send me your e-mail address so I can add you to my blog. (jessbro@aol.com)