Sunday, December 7, 2008

Precious Memories!


As long as I can remember my Mom always put up a little Christmas Village. When I was little I would just stand there and look at it forever. I would pretend that it was a real village with real people and I was part of it. I still have pretty much most of it and over the years I have added to it and so this year I only used several pieces of Mama's little village. I didn't have enough room to display all of it with all that I have collected and I feel a little sadness in my heart so I vow that next year it ALL will be displayed. That is the way I've always meant it to be. I love mixing the old with the new. That's how memories are made and treasured.

1 comments:

Jessie said...

I love little villages! I always wanted a fancy one from Linz's (I think that's how it was spelled) in the mall.